Three of Us

Three of Us

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Custom Made Military Bags!


As a stay at home mother, I have a lot of time to "Surf the 'Net," and I come across some of the coolest things! However, this COOL thing I want to pass along to you all is something I actually saw being sold at the Post Wide Garage Sale at For Richardson, AK...


If you visit the website: http://www.custommadebymelissa.com/ , you will see some of the neatest ideas for totes in support of your Soldier (or yourself!). Her next batch of orders will be taken on June 15th!


Definitely check them out :) She has a sign-up e-mail for a reminder about the upcoming order date, so you could sign up for that, too!
Below is a beautiful example of what could be yours!

Photo Courtesy of www.custommadebymelissa.com


Sapperette

2 comments:

  1. I am going to get one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Army Wifey Mililani HawaiiMay 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

    how can i get me a bag like this

    ReplyDelete

Your contribution to our Strong Spouses...Army Strong blog means so much! We look forward to reading what you have to say :)