Three of Us

Three of Us

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family Readiness Group

No matter how you look at it, being involved in the Army requires some volunteering... Afterall, as an Army Spouse, we DID volunteer to go along for this ride!

Well, I (Sapperette) have decided to become a huge part in our Company's FRG (Family Readiness Group). How huge is huge? Well, I am going to the the FRG Leader! My responsibility is beautiful. It may be stressful. It may be frustrating. And it may take up more time than I would like it to. But - it is going to be SO worth it! I will be connecting families to the strings that operate their soldier. I will tie family into the word Army so that we can really see what an Army family is.

I cannot wait to report more as I continue to learn all of the tricks-of-the-trade so I can spread the Army Family LOVE to our extended family (YOU!)!

Love Love Love!
Sapperette

1 comment:

  1. congrats!! that is so fantastic! I am so happy for you! :) What an important and honorable responsibility! I am proud of how each of my strong army spouses are keeping busy with their own things while their husband is deployed! Way to be a positive example.

    ReplyDelete

Your contribution to our Strong Spouses...Army Strong blog means so much! We look forward to reading what you have to say :)